Bought a Mattress? Let this Bundle help you protect your warranty and the comfort you expect. This Bundle consists of a Advance Guard Mattress protecter and One corresponding Sheet Set. Place your order and let us know from the Sheet Colours available you'd like.
Sheet Colours available, White, Bone, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Red and Purple
Advance Guard Protector Details,
- - Reversible - choose the temperature that's right for you.
- - Rich fleece provides a soothing, warm sleep experience
- - Comfortable, smooth knit keeps you cool and dry
- - Breathable, waterproof barrier keeps your mattress fresh and clean for healthier sleep
- - 3 layers of comfort and protection
- - Machine washable/tumble dry
- - 100% latex free
Guardsman's ComfortMark III Mattress Protector is designed with 3 layers of comfort and protection to help you get a great night's sleep. This reversible, two-sided mattress protector offers a rich, soft fleece on one side for a warm, plush sleep and a soft, smooth knit fabric on the other when a cooler sleep is desired. Both sleeping surfaces are made of engineered wicking materials designed to draw moisture away from the body, providing you with an exceptionally comfortable sleep experience.
Between these temperature-control layers is a breathable, waterproof shield that protects your mattress from moisture that can cause mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria to grow inside your mattress. It also protects your mattress against stains, spills and other mishaps, keeping your mattress fresher than conventional mattress pads.
- Classified in the U.S. and Canada as a Class 1 medical device, doctors recommend the use of mattress protectors to control asthma, dust and pest allergies
- Fits almost every mattress (memory foam, latex, inner spring, even futons) including deep and pillow top mattresses
- 10-year warranty
- Guardsman also recommends ComfortMark Pillow Protectors to provide the same allergy relief for your pillows
We have a 15% restocking fee for all returned items.
Please note due to COVID-19 all furniture ETA’s have been bumped forward. There are delays that we cannot control. Please call the store or come into the store to get the correct ETA on your custom order. Thank you for your patience. It is a worldwide problem.