PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
- Full time, long-term position.
- Someone with a HAPPY PERSONALITY and a QUICK THINKER.
- You will have an office and will spend the majority of your day in the office working on finding solutions to help clients, talking to vendors, emailing repairs and putting in orders.
- You must be very organized.
- Answering phones
- Helping with Claims
- Assignments from the manager
Anytime a client has an issue they will call or email you. You will help them solve the problem and get new parts and pieces ordered. You will be using problem-solving skills. You must be very DETAILED, ORGANIZED, GOOD ON COMPUTERS, and great at talking with clients when they are frustrated.
It is a very fast-paced environment. If you like problem-solving, being in control of situations, organizing and helping find solutions, then this is the job for you. We want to find the right person. Send us your resume at email@example.com